19.12.2018 | Influential is recruiting for a Marketing Manager
Are you passionate about marketing that drives lead generation and ready to take the next step in your career? We are a rapidly growing full service communications agency looking to recruit an experienced commercial marketer who will manage all aspects of the agency’s commercial marketing activities. We are looking for someone who can take ownership and will relish promoting all areas of our service line.
So, if you have a proven record of delivery in a similar role, ideally in a service industry, we are looking to hear from you!
• Create the overarching Commercial Marketing Plan to drive commercial success by attracting new customers and cross selling to the existing customer base
• Create and maintain target databases
• Work in partnership to develop and maintain in-depth understanding of the communication landscape, the value chain for services, buying behaviour and competitor landscape within each sector and market the company operates within.
• Create and execute customer focused marketing strategies and drive competitive advantage by creating clear customer value propositions for each of our service lines
• Planning and delivery of a number of marketing campaigns aligned to the firm’s growth priorities and programmes through an integrated multi-channel approach.
• Improve the customer experience by ensuring consistency of approach throughout the Sales and Marketing process. Create and deliver a strategy to deepen engagement and market to the existing customer base
• Create and execute a content strategy to strengthen the inbound attractiveness of the agency and its senior team
• Lead monthly Marketing Reviews with each company director as per company plan for accelerated growth.
• Client servicing of marketing campaigns
• Monitoring and optimising campaign performance, using marketing automation where relevant.
• Reporting, data management and insights on campaign performance.
• Project managing innovative, market leading client campaigns across all of our platforms and channels.
• Exceptional budget management to ensure all investment is fully utilised.
• Commercially strong, offering insight into how to create lead generating B2B campaigns
• A passion for marketing and a curiosity to learn new things and challenge ways of working
• A mind-set which demonstrates a comfort with testing, learning and optimising
• Good understanding of how to bring creative ideas and the right channel mix together to reach a target audience
• Proven experience of developing and delivering multi-channel campaigns alongside experience of measuring and analysing data to build a picture of campaign performance and ROI
• Experience of Marketing Automation systems would be very advantageous
• Educated to degree level (ideally marketing related) – Desirable
• Senior or experienced marketing professional with extensive experience B2B service focused environment (Minimum 4 years)
• Experience and demonstrable success in developing compelling value propositions within Sales and Marketing discipline at management level.
• Engaging and confident individual with strong interpersonal and influencing skills, with proven ability to work effectively within a small team scenario.
• Strong financial and analytical skills
Sell yourself in a 250 word email and a one-page CV, directed to Karen Swan, Marketing Director, Influential, at email@example.com. Closing date: 7th January.