15.08.2018 | Influential seeks experienced PR Account Managers
We are looking for brilliant people to join the Liverpool and Manchester teams of our rapidly expanding agency.
You will have three to five years of agency, in-house or journalism experience and be both a thinker and a doer.
You will be bright, tenacious and intellectually curious. You will be adept at plate-spinning and have world-class juggling skills.
Ideally, you will be equipped to work across both B2C and B2B accounts, be super organised, responsive and absolutely focused on client satisfaction.
We expect to see:
- Excellent media relations skills across a breadth of media environments
- Ability to develop quality relationships with all clients and stakeholders
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Well organised, good attention to detail and ability to juggle/delegate/multi-task
- Willingness and ability to network effectively in the business community and with media contacts
In return, we offer an incredibly supportive environment, a competitive salary and the chance to work with some brilliant clients from our offices in the UK’s two most fabulous cities. We reward progress and achievement and do all the usual stuff in terms of pension, holidays and flexible working.
We also do a stonking Christmas do.
Sell yourself in a 250 word email and a one-page CV, directed to Laura Harris, PR Director, Influential, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date Friday 24th August