15.08.2018 | Influential seeks talented Junior PR Executive
Do you want to work in a fast paced integrated communication agency dealing with a wide cross section of brands?
Influential is a full service agency with its head office in the heart of Liverpool’s commercial district and we have an entry level opportunity available in our B2B PR team for the right individual.
Ideally you will have a degree in journalism, although we will consider other qualifications if you have extremely strong writing skills. You need to be organised, confident and motivated. Previous experience is preferred but not essential.
The successful candidate will become an adept and accurate wordsmith, a great relationship manager and a creative thinker. We only recruit the most talented individuals at Influential. Could you be the next member of our strong, dynamic team of 26 working on some of the most exciting accounts in the area?
- Brainstorm to develop new ideas for existing clients or new business opportunities
- Research for new business pitches
- Research for annual timelines and creative ideas
- Research and draft copy for newsletters and websites
- Write news releases and create exposure to features, trade articles etc.
- Scan client coverage in newspapers and magazines
- Read relevant media, looking for new trends, what competitor brands and companies are doing, understand key media
- Evaluate the cuttings and help prepare the evaluation reports
- Help prepare press packs and mailings to journalists
- Compile news distribution lists specific to each client or press release
- Alert to new business opportunities and contacts
- Contribution to Influential’s blogs and marketing
Send a CV and cover letter telling us what stands you out from the crowd to Laura Harris at email@example.com. Closing date Friday 24th August