We are committed to supporting the health and resilience of our clients, our people, and the communities which we are collectively part of. The challenges the coronavirus has imposed on ways of life the world over mean that business is anything but usual. It must, however, still go on.
With working from home the new normal, and in-person activity limited, businesses and organisations of all sizes need to find alternative ways to engage with their customers, staff and stakeholders.
Our integrated team is available 24/7 and comprised of experts in digital content creation and channel management; media relations, including crisis PR, and corporate and stakeholder communications.
With experienced, multidisciplinary teams acting for a vast range of businesses and organisations, interacting remotely is second nature to us. We have established ways of working and the technology in place to ensure we are available to offer around-the-clock support to clients.
As brands and consumers alike embrace digital channels like never before, our approach maximises these platforms and fills the void created by the cancellation of conferences and events; while also serving as a counterpoint to the loss of traditional business development activities, such as formal lunches and dinners.
- Reactive broadcast media opportunity monitoring; connecting you with journalists seeking expert coronavirus related comment on everything from legal, health, financial and business support advice
- Taking the traditional business roundtable online to provide you with valuable virtual face time with clients, prospects and stakeholders, while generating evergreen digital content at a time when people are spending more time online than ever before
- We create a synopsis, craft and structure the questions, manage the liaison around the virtual event, and write it up. This content can be designed into a branded PDF format for distribution on your channels, with options for promoted LinkedIn and Twitter campaigns
- Podcasts are a great way to engage an audience and to discuss key industry themes and issues. They can be produced and recorded online, with all of the participants safely within their own homes. The branded and edited content can be hosted on your website and pushed through your social channels. Each podcast can also be transcribed and edited into a branded PDF, which generates more value and can also be shared to non-podcast adopters
- With growing quality in laptop and mobile cameras, we can use video you have created at home – with our guidance – to edit into high-quality social-friendly video content. We can also create graphic-based video content to share updates, stats and more.
- We can also host webinars via technology like Zoom and use this content to create shareable video pieces.
Social media support
- We can create connection via social media with your customers, stakeholders and staff by broadcasting positive content including blogs, video and infographics. We can also monitor social channels to mitigate business disruption, and respond quickly to any developing crises.
To find out more about how we can mobilise quickly to work with you on a project-by-project, or retained, basis, please get in touch with Chris Hulme on 07971 350116 // email@example.com