Influential is one of the best places to build and enjoy a brilliant PR career – and we are looking for two new recruits to join our award winning team. We deliver exciting campaigns for major brands and, as a place to work, we put teamwork, wellbeing and support at heart of everything we do.
Our experience and approach will help accelerate your career development. The rich variety of projects we handle means that one year working at Influential is worth three years’ of insight gained anywhere else.
We know that happiness and job satisfaction go hand-in-hand. We provide support and mentoring, along with a structured training programme called SID– the School of Intelligent Disruption. The modules cover PR, brand and creative work, and digital marketing for people who want to develop well rounded, top end careers.
We work hard to get the best results for our clients …. but we certainly know how to play hard too whether it’s wild swimming with your colleagues, climbing the Big One in Blackpool or finding zen time paddle-boarding on Cheshire’s lakes.
Our team operate from bases in Manchester and Liverpool – and offer hybrid working and a super flexible environment where if you give 110% you’re guaranteed to get this and so much more back in rewards and perks. With a competitive salary, 30 days holiday a year, including your birthday off this is a great opportunity to progress your career.
The role suits someone who has a strong interest in editorial media, social media and influencer relations. With your gift for storytelling, you will be involved with a wide range of tasks:
• Monitoring daily national, lifestyle and industry/sector news and online/social content and innovations and report back to on points of interest
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date logs of coverage and content performance
• Draft accurate, well-written and creative press releases and social media posts
• Build and maintain client media and influencer lists across different publications and social channels
• Assist with the planning and coordination of events
• Research costs and logistics and liaise with third party suppliers by phone and email
Please contact Chris Hulme with CV and covering letter – firstname.lastname@example.org
Let's work together
Get in touch for more information about our services.